Andrew Stanton and Lindsey Collins on Finding Dory and Toy Story 4
Having attempted a memory game with Dominic West, to mark the release of Finding Dory – we returned back to basics somewhat when sitting down with the film’s director Andrew Stanton, and producer Lindsey Collins.
We discussed why they decided to make this sequel, and what it is about Dory that makes for such a special character. We also spoke about recasting the character of Nemo, Sigourney Weaver’s involvement, and spoke to Stanton about the forthcoming Toy Story 4.
- Messages from ‘Finding Dory’
- Disney And Pixar Fight To Rule The Mouse House
- ‘The Incredibles 2’ Shall No Longer Have a Third Installment
- Kubo and the Two Strings Puppet Masters
- Phantom Boy review: a rounded noir story in a flat, angular world